Like it's predecessor Top Speed 2 is a racing game based on sound. It has many advanced features unlike any other accessible racing game. It's features include :
- Racing against up to 7 computer controlled opponents on any of the 8 tracks in any of the 6 included vehicles.
- Support for force feedback steering wheels or joysticks. Feel the car!
- Hear the cars pass by you in surround sound!
- Self-voicing : no screenreader required.
- Download add-on cars, tracks and street adventures made by other players.
- Race against each other online on local networks or the internet with up to 8 players!
- Configure the game to your liking with the extensive options menu.
- It's for free!
The game will run on virtually any computer running Windows 98 or later. It does however require DirectX 8.1 or later. DirectX 8.1 comes with Windows XP, but if you are running an earlier version of Windows and haven't got it yet, you can download it for free from the Microsoft website at http://www.microsoft.com/directx.
You can download the game now for free from our download page.
If you have any questions or remarks you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Betatest credits :